Viking Electronics’ new website is more powerful than ever with advanced tools for finding the right product for your application.
“The new Viking website is a great way for customers to get the information and resources they need to make informed product decisions.” – Mike Busby, Marketing and Sales Manager, Viking Electronics
The new website features a layout focused on functionality. Product categories grouped by application, a tab dedicated to training and informative video content, and the “My Pick List” tool for creating and sharing a bill of materials with Viking distributors are just a few of the new features available now.
Additional online services include:
- A detailed, interactive map of distributors
- An event calendar with upcoming trade shows featuring the Viking Electronics booth and knowledgeable representatives
- A technical forum with quick answers to FAQs and access to our technical community, all monitored by Viking’s highly acclaimed Technical Support team
- Access to the Viking Electronics spare parts store
- Simplified request forms for product information and technical assistance
- Images and descriptions for every product
- Document on Demand (DOD) search for quickly locating specific product manuals and application notes
- PDF product manuals and application notes for downloading
- Download the latest programming software versions
- Subscribe to Viking’s monthly email newsletter and physical catalog mailing list
- Find all of Viking’s contact information and social media links
Please visit www.VikingElectronics.com
Viking Electronics engineers and manufactures over 500 security and communication products in the USA. Products include Emergency Phones, Entry Systems, Paging Interfaces, Mass Notification Systems, Hotline Phones, Autodialers, Enclosures and more. In addition to their extensive analog line, Viking offers a large selection of IP products that are SIP compliant. Based in Hudson, Wisconsin, Viking’s legacy of reliability and electronic innovation spans 50+ years. Viking builds products that are designed to last and they also offer many of their products with Enhanced Weather Protection. Offering free lifetime product support they also back their products with a two-year limited warranty. For more information, please visit: www.vikingelectronics.com
Marketing and Sales Manager, Viking Electronics Inc.