REFRIGERATED SOLUTIONS GROUP NEW LOGITEMP
Refrigerated Solutions Group (RSG), an industry leader in refrigerated equipment and service, is pleased to announce that our award-winning line of electronic controllers for refrigeration systems has been re- branded as LogiTemp™ and LogiTemp Plus™.
The LogiTemp family of controllers helps foodservice operators with the daily issues of food safety, installation costs, and energy efficiency. LogiTemp also makes it possible to remotely monitor and adjust settings on walk-in refrigeration systems with no need to enter the walk-in or climb onto a roof.
LogiTemp is standard on all RSG self-contained Capsule Pak™ refrigeration systems. On remote Split-Pak™ systems, LogiTemp is standard on freezer models 6 H.P. and above and optional on other models.
LogiTemp Plus provides an additional reverse cycle defrost function that further prevents food spoilage by completely and rapidly removing ice build-up in evaporator coils.
• More precise and reliable controls than an all-mechanical system for increased food safety
• Should there be an issue with the refrigeration system, operators will know instantly through error codes and data provided online
• As an integrated component of Capsule Pak systems, there is no installation required
• On Split-Pak systems, there is no wiring required between evaporator coils and condensing units (2 pairs of low voltage wires, typically thermostat cables, are required to operate the Reverse Cycle Defrost valve and the compressor relay at the condensing unit).
• On Split-Pak systems, a LogiTemp-equipped system uses less refrigerant with no winter charge necessary ENERGY SAVINGS
• Patented design saves up to 27% more energy than an all-mechanical system
• Demand Defrost technology initiates defrosts only as needed for further energy savings
• LogiTemp Plus with Reverse Cycle Defrost provides additional savings
• Software loaded on each controller allows remote monitoring and programming using any device with a wireless internet or cabled (cat 5) connection
• Constant data access allows users to improve refrigeration performance and avoid service issues
For more information on LogiTemp and LogiTemp Plus, visit the Norlake or Master-Bilt webpages.
ABOUT REFRIGERATED SOLUTIONS GROUP
Refrigerated Solutions Group is an industry leader with over 150 years of combined history between the Master- Bilt® and Norlake® brands.
Master-Bilt, founded in 1938, offers coolers, freezers, and refrigeration for commercial Foodservice applications. Master-Bilt’s markets of specialty include institutional settings, restaurants, small footprint retail and convenience stores. For more information on Master-Bilt’s full product line please visit www.master-bilt.com.
Norlake, founded in 1947, manufactures quality products to serve a wide range of Foodservice and Scientific refrigeration needs. To better align with customer needs, Norlake maintains separate Foodservice and Scientific divisions. Norlake’s selection of walk-in and environmental room products may be found at www.norlake.com.
This entry was posted in New Products
. Bookmark the permalink
© 2021 Commercial Construction & Renovation. All Rights Reserved. Website content cannot be reproduced in any way without specific permission by publisher.