Metal wall cladding continues to be a growing sector in the design and construction of both residential and commercial buildings. To assist contractors who may not be familiar with installing single skin metal wall panels, ATAS International is now offering installation training in three of their locations, with a selection of several different dates in 2022:
- January 11th & 12th (Tuesday and Wednesday) in Mesa, AZ
- January 25th & 26th (Tuesday and Wednesday) in Allentown, PA
- February 15th and 16th (Tuesday and Wednesday) in University Park, IL
- February 16th and 17th (Wednesday and Thursday) in University Park, IL
- March 16th and 17th (Wednesday and Thursday) in Mesa, AZ
- March 29th and 30th (Tuesday and Wednesday) in Allentown, PA
Classroom learning and hands-on installation practice, along with a factory tour, are covered during the education session. Training will include the application of three different types of wall panel systems that ATAS manufactures. Classes are taught by industry experts with many years of experience working with metal wall cladding.
Topics included during the training include:
- Education on ATAS specific wall panels
- Common substrates to which panels are applied
- Tools recommended for panel installation
- Installation methods for:
- Horizontally applied panels over open framing
- Vertically applied panels over a solid deck
- Metal shingles applied over a solid deck
For more information, or to register for a session, please visit www.atas.com/in-person-installation-seminar.
About ATAS International, Inc.
Founded in 1963, ATAS International, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of metal roofing, wall cladding, ceilings, perimeter edge metal, and accessories. The ATAS portfolio features an expansive selection of products available in aluminum, steel, zinc, stainless steel, and copper. Standard profiles include narrow and wide ribbed wall panels, corrugated styles, standing seam and batten seam roof systems, metal shingles, shakes, tiles, and more. Additional options include curved, tapered, and perforated panels; concealed or exposed fasteners; smooth or embossed textures; horizontal and vertical applications; and a choice of over 40 stock colors with 70% PVDF finish.
With sustainability at the forefront of modern building design, ATAS proudly supports green building objectives with high performance solutions, such as solar-ready roof panels, insulated metal panels, cool roofing products, and solar air heating wall panels. The ATAS team consists of product and market specialists that provide a high level of support for your project, from initial discovery and design to installation. ATAS has two ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing locations in the United States: the headquarters in Allentown, PA, and their facility in Mesa, AZ. ATAS also has a second location in Allentown, PA, and recently added a new manufacturing location in University Park, IL. For more information about ATAS International, please visit www.atas.com or call 610.395.8445.