Meet the Digital Commerce 360 2021 Europe 500 Online Retailers
The 2021 Europe Database breaks down the leading mid-sized online retailers ranked 1-500 and headquartered in Europe.
Europe’s Top 500 online retailers grew e-commerce sales by 38.5% to $304 billion in 2020—more than double the growth from 2019. This year’s rankings feature the leading retailers headquartered in Europe based on 2020 web sales.
The 2021 Europe Database includes competitive data on 500 online retailers with online sales ranging from $28 million to $16 billion. Our database plans offer access to up to 5 years of web sales for the top retailers in European e-commerce.
Top 3 European Online Retailers:
- Sainsbury’s (2020 web sales: $16 billion)
- Otto Group (2020 web sales: $12 billion)
- LVMH (2020 web sales: $9 billion)
Top 3 Fastest-Growing Online Retailers
- VanMoof (2020 growth: 200%)
- Fenton (2020 growth: 200%)
- Kingfisher (2020 growth: 160%)
Included in the 2021 Europe Databases*
- Rankings by 2020 Web Sales
- Vendor & Corporate Information
- Performance Metrics including Growth, Avg. Ticket and Conversion Rate – Available in Pro
- Full Operations, Traffic & Cross-Border Financial Data – Available in Pro
- Data Export Capabilities – Available in Pro
*Data varies based on database plan
Part of the most comprehensive data we’ve compiled yet, our expert research team surveyed retailers, studied website traffic data and analyzed key trends to identify all the significant e-commerce websites selling to European consumers.
ABOUT DIGITAL COMMERCE 360 RESEARCH
At Digital Commerce 360 Research our goal is to provide data and information about e-commerce that helps retail companies, investors and technology providers prosper. The team tracks hundreds of metrics on thousands of online retail companies around the world, including such sought-after data points as web sales and traffic, conversion rates, average order value and key technology partners used to power their e-commerce businesses. We sell this data in its raw format in our multiple online databases, and we dig deeply into these numbers in our custom research division, and to help inform our 30+ exclusive analysis reports we publish each year on key e-commerce topics, including online marketplaces, cross-border e-commerce and omni-channel retailing.