Arrow Labs, the technology company uniting deskless, frontline workers, announces a partnership with BMB Group (“BMB”) – a multinational and world leader in providing custom-made IT solutions.
Arrow Labs and BMB’s combined expertise will deliver cutting-edge, turnkey, workflow management solutions to large enterprises with significant field operations, and a need for the highest standard customer service. The joint deployment of solutions – including Arrow Labs’ flagship enterprise SaaS software, MIMS – will initially focus on the MENA region, and prioritize the telecoms, logistics, oil and gas and utility sectors.
Companies in these sectors in particular, plus others, have a critical need to improve and optimize automation, performance and workflow management – which MIMS and BMB’s machine learning-based solutions will address.
For Arrow Labs, working with BMB will provide a faster, greater reach of MIMS to customers in new and existing markets, allowing a more rapid scaling of its business. Broader, more end-to-end solutions will also be possible – such as IoT and monitoring capabilities – and leverage the complementary nature of BMB’s product portfolio and MIMS.
BMB has over 3,000 industry-leading customers, in all verticals, across 17 offices, in the Middle East, North Africa and Europe. Customers include the likes of BP, BT Group, Carrefour, Coca-Cola, DHL International GmbH, Diageo, Eni S.p.A., General Motors, Halliburton, Maersk, Nestle, Nokia, Orascom Telecom, Renault, Repsol, and RWE AG.
Rami Darwish, Chief Executive Officer of Arrow Labs, commented:
“This partnership is a real coup for Arrow Labs. BMB Group’s customer list is a who’s who of large enterprises, in sectors that will greatly benefit from our frontline worker solution – MIMS. We are honored that BMB has chosen Arrow Labs as its partner; this will help us reach customers much faster and more broadly. Our combination is also reciprocal, and we look forward to adding value to BMB via the joint deployment of our complementary solutions.”
Maria Tohme, COO – Levant of BMB Reach, commented:
“BMB is excited for this new partnership with Arrow Labs as it is a great addition that complements our solutions offering. BMB has been on the forefront of Digital Transformation for the past few years and we have helped our customers transform their businesses and streamline their operations. We believe that by partnering with Arrow Labs, we will offer a diverse portfolio that will change the way businesses manage their field service workforce and surely increase their operational efficiency.”
Today’s announcement follows the recent endorsement of Arrow Labs by the renowned American investor, Tim Draper, in the company’s recent US$5 million Series A fundraise – which was one of Mr. Draper’s earliest investments in the MENA region.
Arrow Labs is recording high growth, especially with industry leaders in the telecoms, oil and gas and logistics sectors, with clients including G4S, Dubai Ports World and Bnet.
About Arrow Labs
- Founded in 2011, Arrow Labs transforms the way companies manage field resources through smart technology wearables and services.
- Arrow Labs’ mission is to disrupt traditional business models with solutions to manage effectively, automate processes and increase revenue on a whole new level.
- Industries such as facility management, hospitality, logistics, security, and transport have seen radical change in terms of efficiency, productivity, and operating costs since integrating MIMS into their practices.
- Arrow Labs services clients from operational hubs in the US, the UAE, and South-East Asia.
- For more information, visit: https://arrowsecure.com/
About BMB Group
- Technology has been the driving force behind BMB for the past 25 years. Today BMB is a leader in the world of Digital Information and Communication Technology, serving more than 3,000 industry-leading customers across all verticals. BMB is a global system integrator and advisor working with top rated technology partners to empower businesses and organizations throughout their digital journey.
- BMB’s technologies and services include Digital Banking & Fintech, IoT, Automated Machine Learning, Cloud solutions, Optical Fibre Networks, Big Data and Advanced Analytics, Virtual & Augmented Reality, Cyber Security, Collaboration, AI, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Networking, Data Center, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, Enterprise Mobility Solutions, Sales Force Automation, Warehouse Management & Field Service and Managed & Professional services.
- With more than 400 industry-experts and a physical presence in France, Spain, UAE, KSA, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq & Algeria, BMB serves the EMEA region and works relentlessly to put customers at the center of their technology journey.
- For more information, visit: https://bmbgroup.com/