American Standard, part of LIXIL, introduces two new back outlet toilets that bring the popular VorMax flushing platform to commercial applications for the first time. Designed to suit any installation requirements, the new models include the wall-hung Glenwall VorMax and the floor-mount Yorkville VorMax.
These innovative new toilets offer the following unique features and benefits:
• Award-winning VorMax technology has been independently verified to clean the bowl two times better than conventional toilets.
• Completely removes and flushes paper seat covers to offer an improved user experience.
• VorMax flush delivers one powerful jet of water that scrubs the entire bowl completely clean.
• Produces less noise compared to a standard pressure-assist toilet.
• CleanCurve Rim simplifies cleaning and maintenance by eliminating hard-to-reach surfaces inside the bowl where dirt and buildup can get trapped.
• EverClean permanent finish helps toilets stay cleaner longer.
• Both models have earned WaterSense certification for providing high performance while using 20 percent less water than traditional 1.6 gpf toilets.
The Glenwall VorMax toilet is ADA compliant when installed so that the top of the seat is 17 to 19 inches from the finished floor with the trip lever on the accessible side. Featuring a Right Height (16 1/2-inch) bowl, the Yorkville VorMax model also meets accessibility requirements.
To learn more, visit americanstandard.com or call (800) 442-1902.
*Source: Test Report No. 109-141486-002, comparing VorMax against conventional under-the-rim-water-dispersal toilets from major retailers.
Testing completed; awaiting official listings to be posted in January 2019.